Strengthen, Lengthen and Tone With New York Pilates
Whether you’re looking to strengthen your core or correct an injury, we’ve got you covered.
- PACKAGE DISCOUNTS
- 5 Pack $23.00 per class
- 10 Pack $20.00 per class
- Unlimited $200.00 per month
- PACKAGE DISCOUNTS
- 5 Pack $43.00 per class
- 10 Pack $40.00 per class
- PACKAGE DISCOUNTS
- 5 Pack $95.00 per session
- 10 Pack $90.00 per session
- Owner Rate $150.00 per session
- PACKAGE DISCOUNTS
- 5 Pack $58.00 per person
- 10 Pack $55.00 per person
- Owner Rate $90.00 per person
UNLIMITED MAT PILATES & YOGA MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP FOR ONLY $200/MONTH!JOIN NOW
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Our boutique fitness studio strives to help New Yorkers improve their bodies and overall health. All of our Instructors have expertise in rehabilitating injuries as well as helping you meet your fitness goals; improving the posture, flexibility and core strength of our clients using an integrated approach to Pilates exercises. Whether students opt to work out one-on-one or in small-group classes, New York Pilates is sure to deliver a body-transforming session.
Our inviting Greenwich Village studio is a mind-body oasis with hardwood floors, serene plants, candles and colorful mats and props. All props & mats as well as water & towels are complimentary with each class. We Offer Private training Pilates & Gyrotonic.
- Pregnancy: New York Pilates is thrilled to help keep you fit throughout your pregnancy. Pilates is a gentle and safe option all through your pregnancy journey. Please note however that group classes are no longer appropriate for women in their 2nd or 3rd trimester. We will be adding Prenatal programming shortly, but in the meantime private training is recommended.
-Waitlist Booking: If you place yourself on the waitlist and a spot becomes available you will be automatically placed into the class and an auto email will be sent to the address we have on file. If you are bumped into class within 24 hours you will not be able to early cancel online. If you cannot attend the class please email the studio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
-24 Hour Cancellation: All cancellations within 24 hours will be charged in full.
- HEATHER ANDERSENStudio OwnerNew York Pilates is owned and operated by Heather Andersen. She certified at the Kane School for Core Integration, Gyrotonic National Headquarters and studied anatomy and kinesiology with Irene Dowd.
ShowShe loves watching people change their bodies, improve their posture and get more flexible. It makes her happy, and her clients happy too. Heather has a background in classical and contemporary dance (Ballet Major at the University of Oklahoma) and maintains a regular yoga practice. So ask questions, she’d love to help you figure out alignment and efficient use of your body in whatever practice you have, be it pilates, gyro, yoga, ballet, running, lifting, rowing… whatever, get better and fitter!
- Whitney EtheridgePilates InstructorOriginally from Nashville, Whitney is a classically trained ballet dancer who received her BA in dance from Point Park University. The capacity of Pilates to help anyone, no matter of ability or ailment is what led her to become an instructor. Through a study of anatomy, biomechanics, and touch therapy, Whitney received her Pilates mat and full equipment certification from the Kane School of Core Integration. Whitney loves using Pilates to create a unique movement experience for each individual client to help them meet their fitness goals.
- Rosalind MoorePilates InstructorRosalind is an instructor with over eleven years experience practicing Pilates. After using the method to successfully rehab total knee construction she discovered that a strong grounding in Pilates allowed her to safely pursue fitness in many forms for the first time, including TRX Training, boxing, yoga, swimming, ballet, and martial arts.
ShowRosalind committed to a thorough study of anatomy, biomechanics, injury prevention and rehabilitation at the Kane School of Core Integration and has additional education in programming for pre- and post-natal clients, Breast Cancer survivors, and the hypermobile client. She is devoted to helping her clients find strength, length and fluidity by integrating the core principles of Pilates into a well-rounded fitness experience that is challenging, mindful and highly rewarding. Rosalind lives in Manhattan’s East Village with her French Bulldog, Hippo.
- Regan NucherenoPilates InstructorA passion for movement, body/mind awareness, and helping others has led Regan to a career in Pilates. She received her full apparatus and mat certification at Body One Studios. She is also certified as a teaching artist under the organization Big Thought Artists in The World and received her BFA in dance from the Meadows school at Southern Methodist University.
ShowA classically trained ballerina, Regan danced for Configuration Dance Theatre and The San Diego Ballet. It was through her own recovery that she truly began to appreciate all of the benefits of Pilates. After herniating two discs in her back, she received physical therapy in the form of Pilates. Amazed by her quick recovery and transformation into a stronger and better functioning body, Pilates became an essential life long practice in maintaining balance and strength in her own body. Possessing a unique awareness of body mechanics with over 4 years experience as a professional dancer, Regan loves helping others reach their personal goals of looking and feeling their best.
- Lindy FinesPilates InstructorLindy began her Pilates training at Dance New Amsterdam where she received an Advanced Steele Pilates Mat certification. She then continued her studies at the Kane School for Core Integration receiving her full equipment certification
ShowLindy is also a dancer, choreographer and founder of GREYZONE, a multimedia dance company. Lindy loves to share her knowledge with all types of movers, from the newly initiated to the most advanced. She has a passion for crafting a program for client’s specific goals and needs. Whether you’re aiming for better alignment and posture, tension release, injury prevention, or just an invigorating full body workout, she can help!
- Krissy TatePilates InstructorKrissy has a passion for fitness with a healthy balance of strength and flexibility. Nationally recognized by the Pilates Method Alliance, she received her Pilates Mat Certification through The Lab in NYC.
ShowShe strives to help her clients reach their goals and improve their physiques, as well as their confidence. What are your goals? Let’s work towards them together, and start seeing results! A trained ballet and modern dancer, her teaching style focuses on body alignment to encourage proper form and to prevent injury. As a dancer Krissy has been performing with Time Lapse Dance since 2008, and has had the pleasure of touring locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Linnea VedderYoga InstructorLinnea has been practicing yoga for over 12 years and is honored to be able to share its gifts of transformation with others. She received her yoga teacher certification at Kripalu Yoga Center in 2010. Linnea creates a fun and loving space for practitioners to explore and deepen their yoga practice.
ShowHer classes integrate a strong foundation of alignment with a balance of heat-building vinyasa to challenge the body and silence to still the mind. In 2010 Linnea received a reiki level one attunement. This healing energy enhances her yoga instruction. As well as being involved with yoga and reiki, Linnea is a drummer, singer and painter. Linnea’s relationship to her body as a rhythmic and tonal instrument helps her create interesting, dynamic, and fun yoga flows. www.linneayoga.com
We’ve got answers. Send us an email or give us a call!
Address: 64 West 3rd St
New York, NY 10012